Re: Ldirectord starting problems

Subject: Re: Ldirectord starting problems
From: "Graham David Purcocks M.A.(Oxon.)" <grahamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:11:16 +0100
The information you supply is telling you why. You run it by

ldirectord{-d} <configfile> start

to start it so typing

ldirectord -d  /etc/ha.d/ldirectord.cf

is wrong. You are missing the start command.

However if you are using heartbeat that will start it correctly.

What have you got in haresources?

Graham