RE: UltraMonkey 3 On RHEL 4?

Subject: RE: UltraMonkey 3 On RHEL 4?
From: "Graham David Purcocks M.A.(Oxon.)" <grahamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:57:35 +0100
There is no longer an Ultramonkey kernel, as I think you are saying, as
support is also in the latest 2.4 kernel. What Ultramonkey 3 does is
have all the rpms you need to get heartbeat and ldirectord going
withough any pain.

What I think is being asked is does the 2.4 ipvsadm and any compiled
perl modules work with 2.6. I don't know the answer to this.