Some problems with lvs

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Some problems with lvs
From: "Rocco Scappatura" <rocsca@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:50:20 +0200
Hello,

I have configured lvs for 1 linux 2.4.29 director with two NIC and 2 linux
2.4.29 realserver. Initially I use only telnet service for loadbalance.

I have some problems:

1) configuration script do not add the default route so no client can
establish a telnet connection. I must add it by hand :(

2) when I telnet to director, the delay for obtain the telnet prompt is very
high. I'ld like to know how to degub the cause

3) when I launch './configure lvs_nat.conf -i' I can'y figure out where
rc.lvs is copied. Moreover if /etc/rc.d/rc.lvs does not exists on the RS It
returns an error to me saying: '... no such file or directory', while the
command above should create it on RS!!

For now is enough!!!

rocsca