Unresolved symbols when installing ktcpvs module

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Unresolved symbols when installing ktcpvs module
From: "Chen Ding" <chending0602@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:15:40 -0500
All,

I downloaded "ktcpvs-0.0.18.tar.gz" and built it on Linux 2.4.30. Compiling was okey but when I run "make install", I got the following. I built the kernel, with IP Netfilter selected.

ktcpvs.o: unresolved symbol tcp_sync_mss
ktcpvs.o: unresolved symbol tcp_write_xmit
ktcpvs.o: unresolved symbol tcp_openreq_cachep
ktcpvs.o: unresolved symbol tcp_v4_lookup_listener
ktcpvs.o: unresolved symbol tcp_cwnd_application_limited

When I run:  insmod ktcpvs_wlc.o
I got the following:

ktcpvs_wlc.o: unresolved symbol tcp_vs_get_debug_level
ktcpvs_wlc.o: unresolved symbol register_tcp_vs_scheduler
ktcpvs_wlc.o: unresolved symbol tcp_vs_connect2dest
ktcpvs_wlc.o: unresolved symbol unregister_tcp_vs_scheduler

Similarly, when I run: insmod ktcpvs_http.o
I got the following:

ktcpvs_http.o: unresolved symbol tcp_vs_get_debug_level
ktcpvs_http.o: unresolved symbol tcp_vs_sendbuffer
ktcpvs_http.o: unresolved symbol tcp_vs_recvbuffer
ktcpvs_http.o: unresolved symbol register_tcp_vs_scheduler
ktcpvs_http.o: unresolved symbol tcp_vs_connect2dest
ktcpvs_http.o: unresolved symbol unregister_tcp_vs_scheduler

I have searched the Web for unresolved symbols, did what they recommended, but the problems persisted.

If you can lend me a hand, it is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!

chen