prob in installing ldap rpm

Subject: prob in installing ldap rpm
From: "Vijay K" <vijay_k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:25:15 +0530
Hi all,
Sorry to troble u if this is a basic question.
I am trying to install the rpms for loadbalancing on my director and the
heartbeat-ldirectord needs perl-ldap.
when i try to install th eprel-ldap rpm i get the following statemnt
multiple times

" file /usr/share/man/man3/Net::LDAP::Util.3pm.gz from install of
perl-ldap-0.2701-1.fr.c.1.um.1 conflicts with file from package
perl-LDAP-0.33-1"

the perl-LDAP-0.33-1 is not installed.its just there and i have remove dthe
rpm also from my system but i still have this problem.its seems to be prenet
in /usr/share/docs
I am using fedora core 4 and teh lsit of rpms are fetched from teh
ultramonkey downloads for fedora core 1
Looking forward to help from u people

thanks and regds
Vijay