Configuration of piranha with ipvs using kernel2.6(mandrake10.1)

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Configuration of piranha with ipvs using kernel2.6(mandrake10.1)
From: "alix dsouza" <alix_dsouza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:29:54 +0000
Hi

I am new to linux, want to make cluster using kernel-2.6(mandrake-10.1). I have just dowloaded the ipvsadm rpm for my kernel and installed on my m/c(mandrake).

Now I want to configure the piranha on my m/c to get the gui for monitoring the activity of load balancer and real server.

I want to chech this lan itself, i am using 4 m/c(making 1 client, 1 load balancer , 2 real server), all 4 m/c want to connect with switch.

Thanx

7000 classifieds http://www.sulekha.com/classifieds/cllist.aspx?nma=IN&ref=msn -Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad Bangalore.