LVS HTTPS SSL and Squid

Subject: LVS HTTPS SSL and Squid
From: "Brad Taylor" <btaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 14:21:37 -0400
I'm running a web server and Squid in reverse proxy mode and terminating
SSL on the Squid box allowing HTTP to the realserver.  I want to add two
more real servers for a total of 3.  Could I put and LVS into this mix
in front of the Squid server and add IP's to Squid and load balancing
the Squid IP's allowing Squid to continue to terminate SSL?  Traffic
would move like this:
HTTPS -> (LVS) -> HTTPS (1 of 3 Squid IP's) -> HTTP (1 of 3 real
servers)

Or would the SSL traffic at the LVS need to decrypted 1st?

Thanks for any help.