RE: LVS HTTPS SSL and Squid

Subject: RE: LVS HTTPS SSL and Squid
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:36:58 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 8 Aug 2005, Brad Taylor wrote:

Yes, a couple times and I understand parts of it but still getting a
little confused. Doesn't seem to really answer the question below, but
maybe I'm missing something?

just wanted to make sure. The situation isn't clear AFAIK either. It's not like it comes up a lot and we've got it down pat. Horms probably has the clearest point on the matter which is not to have a separate SSL engine but to have each realserver do its own decrypting/encrypting.

(I haven't done any of this myself.)

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!