RE: Any package must be istall in Director for HTTPS service

Subject: RE: Any package must be istall in Director for HTTPS service
From: "Mark" <msalists@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:08:27 -0700
If you use service type "http" rather than "https", it will just do an IP-level
forwarding, so nothing extra is needed.
Service type "https" does some certificate checks I think, so you may need
stuff there...
I had some problems configuring mine as https, so I used http and forward
incoming 443 to outgoing 443 and do the https handling on
the realservers. You need to install copy of all certificates on the
realservers then...

MARK