ARM linux TCPS problem

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ARM linux TCPS problem
From: Som Saro <somsaro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 06:36:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,

    The latest version of TCPSP works well in the x86 platform. However it is
failing in the IXP425 platform. I wonder if anyone has experieced similar
issue.    The sock pointer derived from the socket pointer gets the IP address
and the PORT numbers properly,  but the tcp
_opt pointer is not returning the rcv_nxt and snd_nxt values correctly. They
return zero and thus failing in the first ACK packet generation.  I am using
snapgear 2.4.x kernel [bigendian].

  Any thoughts to resolve this problem would be much appreciated.

-ssquare