ipvsadm still works on what now is a backup ??!!

Subject: ipvsadm still works on what now is a backup ??!!
From: Pierre Ancelot <pierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 11:45:56 -0500
Hi everyone :)

I just restarted my "Master by default" (Let's call it A) server running
using keepalived.
as this server was down, the "new" master server (Let's call it B)
worked fine and was showing everything when typing ipvsadm. Now, A is up
again and is back in it's master position. B has switch back in it's
backup position and everything works perfectly, just one thing is....
why B still shows me the realservers when i type ipvsadm (A does it
too) ????

Thanks in advance :)

Pierre.