Re: ldirectord stops almost immediately

Subject: Re: ldirectord stops almost immediately
From: "Leon Keijser" <errtu@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:49:48 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Let me just look at the differences between our
setups:

You: LVS-NAT
Me: LVS-DR

You: realservers are webservers, so checkport is 80
Me: realservers are (Citrix) Terminal Servers, checkport is 1494

You: unknown hardware
Me: LVS's run on VMWare-ESX, Dual Xeon 3GHz, configured with 512Mb RAM

You: unknown version of ldirectord
Me: ldirectord 1.77.2.36 (but .37 has the same problem)

You: Linux 2.x
Me: Linux 2.6.13

I think these are the most important differences. So can we safely assume it
has nothing to do with either LVS-NAT/DR/TUN, distro and hardware since
these are different?

I also noticed that the problem seems to occur with only 1 server! Very
strange as this server is also on a VMWare box and actually is an exact
clone of the other Citrix terminal server (which ldirectord can check
without a problem).

Léon