Re: LVS-DR Filesystem

Subject: Re: LVS-DR Filesystem
From: Vasiliy Boulytchev <vasiliy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:09:17 -0700

Hello, fellow rider :)

Check out openfiler.org

I think you will be very pleased with its performance. :)

Scalability is a question that will be answered here in the list.

Webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
What is the best way to handle a filesystem using an LVS-DR cluster?
I have heard of using a NAS box, but from what I understand it is only
recommended to use a max of 8 nodes with that.

I have also heard of GFS, DFS, AFS, etc.  I want to make the cluster highly
scalable and would like to not have a ceiling on the max number of nodes.
If I use something like say GFS, will I have any data corruption problems?
Thanks,

Rob