French LVS-mini-HOWTO on HOWTO website

Subject: French LVS-mini-HOWTO on HOWTO website
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:58:00 -0800 (PST)
About 2.5yrs ago, someone sent me this mini-HOWTO and I just re-discovered it on my disk. This morning, Marc Reynes mailed me off-list asking if he could do a French translation and a little light went off in my head and I started looking.

I have no idea who sent me this French mini-HOWTO and I can't find the original e-mail from the person. There is no translator's name in the file. I apoligise for this terrible ommission and forgetfullness on my part.

If anyone knows who did the translation, please let me know.

Apologies all around

Thanks Joe

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!