Re: Hosting with LVS-DR or NAT?

Subject: Re: Hosting with LVS-DR or NAT?
From: Vasiliy Boulytchev <vasiliy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:39:20 -0700

Super!

William, thank you for your insight! Quick question, how do you guys administer your DR, when you need to add another client? Do you guys map a static internal address to a static address on the DR?
   Just trying to understand how to write my scripts :)

THANKS!

William Olson wrote:
I can't speak to the specific drawbacks of either method, but we have been
running a shared hosting system with many static ips for SSL via NAT for a
couple years now with no real notable problems.

Good Luck!