LVS on as RedHat Linux Advanced Server 3

Subject: LVS on as RedHat Linux Advanced Server 3
From: "Hassan EL ALLOUSSI" <halloussi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:58:51 -0000
Hello,
I have a problem in installing load-balancing on RedHat Linux Advanced
Server.
1/ The AS version has already the ipvs library installed. So I tried to
compile directly ipvsadm and installed it, configured it (http for
example). When I check from a client, the request is correct but the
director is afterward blocked. And thus I should reboot the server.
2/ I tried to install the patch (recommendation of Mr Roberto Nibali -
thanks for him): the patch is not well installed (I have hunk error). I
continued, compiled the kernel, having problem with ipvs library. And
finaly ipvsadm doesn't work.

Have you any help about my problem.
Best regards