Re: Problem Routing SSH

Subject: Re: Problem Routing SSH
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:10:58 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 deley@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am trying to route SSH with LVS. We are currently routing telnet, but when I add the information to route ssh the sessions are being dropped.

there is no difference betwen ssh and telnet as far as LVS is concerned. If one is working and the other not, then the problem is elsewhere.

When I run the "ipvsadm" command it shows all connections in the "InActConn" column.

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/mini-HOWTO/LVS-mini-HOWTO.html#connection_hangs_entries_in_inactconn

TCP  172.22.2.34:ssh wlc persistent 7200

do you have a good reason for persistence? If you can't give me one, or don't know what it's doing there, you shouldn't have it.

Here is the status of "iptables":

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/mini-HOWTO/LVS-mini-HOWTO.html#filter_rules

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!