Re: Problem enabling loopback adapter

Subject: Re: Problem enabling loopback adapter
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 06:14:05 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Montervino, Mariano wrote:

I have a farm of Metaframe Citrix 1.8 over Windows NT Terminal Server.
Enabling the loopback adapter (VIP/255.0.0.0)

People are always posting about problems with the windows loopback adapter and then they find a solution which I put in the HOWTO. There must be half a dozen solutions in the HOWTO now, all of which I expect are functionally equivalent. Do none of them work for you? If not please write up the problems with each of them and we'll try to find a fix.

Thanks Joe

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!