persistency help (keepalived)

Subject: persistency help (keepalived)
From: Vasiliy Boulytchev <vasiliy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:36:53 -0700

Gents,
Using keepalived for management of the LVS environment. So far... I love it.

Right now, my need is to configure persistency, so that way I ensure that each click is to the same real server (shopping cart sake).

Since you guys are pros, can you please warn me about things I am not aware of?
   Within keepalived.conf, I have these settings:

lb_algo rr/wrr/lc/wlc/sh/dh/lblc First of all, I cant really find much documentation on the way keepalived loadbalances things... Can someone URL me so I can read read read :)

Second, there are 2 more settings, persistence_timeout and persistence_granuality... again, same problem, cant really find much to read. I will google on.

If you guys would like to share a working config for your keepalived.conf section, that would rock.

Basicly, what this scenario is for is for about 50K-100K concurrent users to a shopping cart, running on separate real servers, so making sure people hit the same real server is essential.

THANKS GUYS! :)

--
Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies