Re: ipvs_syncmaster in "uninterruptible sleep"

Subject: Re: ipvs_syncmaster in "uninterruptible sleep"
From: Dominik Klein <dk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:33:08 +0100
on one of my load balancers have the process [ipvs_syncmaster]
which have the "D" status (= "uninterruptible sleep").
Is it "normal" ? Because of it, the load average is of course at least 1 ;
not really a mater, but I would like now why I have this.

On the "backup" load balancer, I have not this process.

I have the exact same "problem". On both Master and Backup director.
I use kernel 2.6.13

And as this kind of confuses system statistics, I would also like to know what's going on there.