Re: Question regarding getting compiled.

Subject: Re: Question regarding getting compiled.
From: "Dan Baughman" <dan.baughman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:00:59 -0600
Thanks for the pointers,
As it happens, I got it 1.0.4 installed on Redhat 7.3, I used the
install everything option while installing the OS and then just made a
symlink "/usr/src/linux" that pointed to "/usr/src/linux-2.4" and
ipvsadm 1.0.4 was able to install and compile ok. I even got a single
network setup running with two real servers...

Now I just need to find a way to make sure that once a client gets a
single server, it will continue to hit that server for a defined
period of time (something like half an hour or more) so that the user
still has their session on the server... I'm debating on altering the
part of the code that decided where to send each connection, or using
a different version or something.  Are there version of lvs that are
sensitive to where the client's previous request may have gone and is
going to respect that?