Estimate of installation time

Subject: Estimate of installation time
From: "Imran Aziz" <jalal7@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 14:06:41 +0100
Hello All,

I am new to load balancing and Linux Virtual Server, and my management has
asked me for an estimate of installation time.

considering the following setup , can you suggest an estimated installation
time. Any suggestions would be great.

1) Basic understanding of Linux servers in general.

2) Have got a colleague working with me on this, who has 10 years linux
experience , so I assume help will be available to me from a person with mid
level linux expertise.

3) Two front end directors to be setup as a primary and backup load
balancer.Two real servers to be load balanced. Real servers will have Centos
4.2 installed on them.

4) The Server OS will be installed by the hosting company, so that I can
request them to install the right flavour of linux that supports LVS.

Considering all the above how long do you think it should take to set this
all up. Any resource that can help me make this estimate would be great.

Thanks a lot,

Imran.