Re: Estimate of installation time

Subject: Re: Estimate of installation time
From: "Imran Aziz" <jalal7@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 10:42:21 +0100
Thank you Matthew that was exactly the answer I was looking for. I am not
going to be over ambitious from the start, and will try to get the basic
setup running , the load balanced servers are running Coldfusion, so
basically it will be only web traffic to be load balanced. The Coldfusion
servers at the backend use SQL Servers installed on two separate machines,
These boxes are dedicated Windows 2003 servers only running SQL Server 2005,
which I plan to load balance using Windows Clustering.

Thanks a lot,

Imran.