Re: Director resets existing tcp connection

Subject: Re: Director resets existing tcp connection
From: Dominik Klein <dk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 17:08:47 +0200
This is an old thread, I know. But has someone got a solution for this? I experience the same thing with some pretty ugly side-effects.

I do not use persistence or FTP. Simple NAT setup with as realserver MySQL.

The client sends a PSH packet which is immediately RST by the director. So the realserver still "thinks" the connection is ESTABLISHED. Therefore the max_connection_limit in MySQL is hit within a few hours so that no new clients can connect.

So can anyone confirm that 2.6.15 fixes this problem?

Here's a link to the thread I am referring to:
http://archive.linuxvirtualserver.org/html/lvs-users/2005-12/msg00213.html

Any help is appreciated.
Regards
Dominik