Cluster Suite on CentOS

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cluster Suite on CentOS
From: "Ben Hollingsworth" <ben.hollingsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 04:15:19 -0500
Howdy all,

I've setup a few servers running CentOS 4 with the intent of testing their build of the Red Hat Cluster Suite (LVS). I found the URL on www.centos.org from which to download the cluster suite rpms, but I'd really rather manage them through up2date so I can get updates using our company-wide standard for patches. Alas, I can't find any instructions on how to add the csgfs channel to up2date. Can any of you give me any pointers on how to do this?