virtual_server_group

To: keepalived-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: virtual_server_group
From: Joe Stump <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:39:19 -0700
Can someone explain this in a bit more detail? The docs are *sorely* lacking with regards to this, but I can't help but think this is something I need. If I have 1 virtual group with 5 nodes in it and 5 virtual servers using that virtual group does this mean that if a health check in vs1 for node1 fails it will be dropped out of all of the virtual servers? Nobody really explains the the *point* of this is in detail in the docs anywhere.

Another thing that would be great is if I don't get slammed with an email from each virtual server when a single node drops out of the RAIC.

Thanks for any help!

--Joe