Re: Where is lvs-rrd?

Subject: Re: Where is lvs-rrd?
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 06:00:57 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006, Andreas J. Koenig wrote:

Would be really nice if somebody could re-publish it.

I've got the version 0.7 from Jan this year from Leon Keijser. It will be linked from the next version of the HOWTO (usually out at the beginning of the month). I've e-mailed Salvatore to see if he's still around - the e-mail didn't bounce, but I haven't heard a reply yet. In the meantime I can e-mail v0.7 to anyone who wants it.

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!