Re: Where is lvs-rrd?

Subject: Re: Where is lvs-rrd?
From: "Allan Brand" <allan.brand@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:26:14 -0500
Disregard the patch that I found, as it is intended for v0.5 and was
applied in v0.6.  lvs-rrd-0.7 is the most current version.

Cheers,
Allan

On 6/16/06, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, Allan Brand wrote:

> Can someone send it to the list or to me directly (allan.brand@xxxxxxxxx)?

anyone who wants lvs-rrd-0.7, contact me off-line with the
subject line above. I'll send you v0.7 which has a Changelog
of Jan 2006. (It will be with July's HOWTO as well). The
patches Allan found are from Apr 2005. Presumably Allan will
let us know if there's any unresolved merging to be done.

Thanks Joe