Re: LVS-TUN problem

Subject: Re: LVS-TUN problem
From: "hik hikhik" <hikhik@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:32:17 -0500
> >> The LVS-Tun setup is working OK?
Using ipvsadm I can see the VIP and real server as type tunnel.
In the logs the real server is showing as up with a weight of 1.
tcpdump on the real server leads me to believe that the director is correctly
encapuslating the paclets as ipip and forwarding them on to the real server.
I read somewhere that I should be able to run a traceroute from the real server
to the client using a source ip address of the Virtual ip - traceroute -s VIP
CIP. This does not work for me.

Any ideas?