iptables/ipvs

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: iptables/ipvs
From: Fred Lacombe <fred.lacombe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 08:40:31 +0200
Hi team,

I'm building a load-balancer LVS-NAT with Iptables for filtering on the same machine. All the tests I've done with routing rules (as defined in documentation) do not succeed yet. I've seen in chapter 20 a "move ip_vs_in from the LOCAL_IN hook to the PREROUTING hook" solution. How is working this one ? there will be recompiling in iptables and/or ipvs modules ?

Many thanks for your help

--
Fred Lacombe                                 22, rue Boyer Barret
Open Source Project Manager                         F-75014 Paris