Re: iptables/ipvs

Subject: Re: iptables/ipvs
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 08:08:51 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006, Fred Lacombe wrote:

Hi team,

I'm building a load-balancer LVS-NAT with Iptables for filtering on the same machine. All the tests I've done with routing rules (as defined in documentation) do not succeed yet. I've seen in chapter 20 a "move ip_vs_in from the LOCAL_IN hook to the PREROUTING hook" solution. How is working this one ? there will be recompiling in iptables and/or ipvs modules ?

it's experimental code. Only the author has used it. You'll have to figure out how to use it yourself.

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!