Re: still ldirectord problem...

Subject: Re: still ldirectord problem...
Cc: Jiang <bearie66@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:02:04 +0900 (JST)
In article <d6e10810606230543n1aaaf19fob5fa403eba9060c8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Well... still seems to be ldirectord's problem... actuall I have
> noticed many times, when the system rebooted... ldirectord is not
> there, although from the log file it was indicated that is has already
> successfully started!!!

That is very strange. Are you sure that log message isn't from previous boot?

How are you starting ldirectord. From as a resource in heartbeat's
haresources file _or_ from init using ldirectord's init script?

> Does anybody has the same experience? Or if I configured it wrongly?
> But where to troubleshoot it?
>
> The version I am using is v 1.77.2.32 2005/09/21
>
> Is it possible to upgrade it without changing current LVS+HA package
> or if I can have alternative choice, which will provide similar
> functions?

Yes, I have some instructions on how to do that.

http://www.vergenet.net/linux/ldirectord/cvs.shtml

--
Horms
H: http://www.vergenet.net/~horms/          W: http://www.valinux.co.jp/en/