Re: Fedora Core 5 and Heartbeat

Subject: Re: Fedora Core 5 and Heartbeat
From: "Jason Downing" <jasondowning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:53:38 +1000
This command should bring up the interface, perhaps you could put it into a script run by heartbeat. Sorry if this is a useless reply, I'm not a guru, but I know that if you run this command manually it will bring up the VIP:

ifconfig eth0:0 192.168.0.240 netmask 255.255.255.255 broadcast 192.168.0.255 up

Where 192.168.0.240 is the VIP

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Taylor" <btaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>