Re: Problems with testing load with ab

Subject: Re: Problems with testing load with ab
From: Larry Ludwig <ludes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 07:46:21 -0800 (PST)
I suspect that either you have not dealt with the ARP problem
(are you using LVS-DR?) or your real servers can't cope with the
connections for some reason.

When I perform ab directly on either of the servers, I don't get any lost
connections, so I doubt it's the server itself.

If it's ARP issue what's the best way of testing it?

Could the router and/or switch causing issues even though all servers
(including the test server) on the same LAN and segment?