Re: new question - iptables on LB and connection limit?

Subject: Re: new question - iptables on LB and connection limit?
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 06:57:43 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Larry Ludwig wrote:

1. We are using LVS-DR and want to have iptables enabled
on the LB. When we did this our apachebench tests eventually failed to connect to the load balancer. Once we disabled the firewall or wait a few min to test again everything worked. I can say for sure it's 100% related to the firewall being enabled and nothing else.

When I reply to your e-mails, your part of the posting doesn't get indented. I had to add the '>' at the beginning of your text above. Got any idea why not?

do you have conntrack enabled? try disabling it