RE: ARP - Squid problem

Subject: RE: ARP - Squid problem
From: "Owens, Ron" <ron.owens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:53:15 -0000
Joe,
I have a working ldirectord (2 servers)  and 4 realservers running
apache and all works fine. I am tyring to implement a similar setup with
the existing ldirectord servers and 4 squid servers on separate boxes.
The ldirectord works fine and the TCP connect word fine and the real
servers are visible using "ipvsadm -L -n". BUT.... the squid request
never reach the realservers...

My question is:  how do you configure "arp_ignore" and "arp_announce" on
the real server (I've been looking at it for too long and can't see the
obvious!)

Thanks

Ron