RE: ARP - Squid problem

Subject: RE: ARP - Squid problem
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 04:45:04 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Owens, Ron wrote:

My question is:  how do you configure "arp_ignore" and "arp_announce" on
the real server (I've been looking at it for too long and can't see the
obvious!)

OK finding stuff in the HOWTO when you don't know what to look for is hard. It takes me a while sometimes and I wrote it.

goto

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/

the first two entries are search engines. Pick the first one which gets you to

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/htdig/search/search.html

enter arp_ignore

You'll get the chapter on the ARP problem.

Use the find feature of your browser to look for arp_ignore