I'd just like to say a massive public thank you...

Subject: I'd just like to say a massive public thank you...
From: Malcolm <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 21:46:03 +0000

I'd just like to say a massive public thank you...

To Jacob Rief for the Net-SNMP implementation (and Romeo Benzoni for that matter).

I've been bashing my head against a brick wall trying to do silly things like pipping LVSGSP output to a file and then doing lots of: exec .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.50 ActiveCons-VS1 /bin/cat /var/log/ActiveCons-VS1 rubish....

I didn't realise someone had already done it properly!
RTFM.

Regards,
Malcolm.