Re: custom job scheduling

Subject: Re: custom job scheduling
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:47:03 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, Michal Kurowski wrote:

Feedbackd has got CPU-monitoring only by default.

it was mostly a proof of principle effort.

It also has a perl plugin that's supposed to let you code
something revelant to you quickly. That's a perfect idea except
original perl plugin is not fully functional because it breaks
some rules regarding linking to C-based modules.

I wrote a patch that's solves the problem (it's against
the latest release - 0.4).

can you send it to me please (off-line). I'm sure Jeremy would like a copy too.

I guess that's highly application-dependent.

sounds like you're on your way anyhow.