Re: custom job scheduling

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: custom job scheduling
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:39:18 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Florin Andrei wrote:

to customize the job scheduling based on my own criteria.

E.g., I've a bunch of servers doing all of them pretty much the same thing and I want to distribute the load based on criteria such as:
- disk usage
- OS load average
- CPU usage
- custom hooks into my own software
- You Name It (TM)

have you looked at feedbackd (see the HOWTO). It doesn't have all the hooks above, but when you get them, it will use the info.