Does this config have the potential problems?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Does this config have the potential problems?
From: JeffPeng <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 18:00:01 +0800
Hello list,

The servers in our IDC are connected to two ISPs,given the ISPs' name are TEL
and CNC.
All the OS are RedHat Linux AS4.For RealServer,they have two ethernet
interfaces.Before the LVS NAT go online,one interface was connected to TEL
link,another was connected to CNC link.
Now we run the LVS NAT for both TEL and CNC links.So the RealServers would
change to use private IPs.
Given the logic structure below (Please view this message under HTML form):

TEL LVS                                       CNC LVS