Re: LVS, Load balancing and realservers in one machine?!

Subject: Re: LVS, Load balancing and realservers in one machine?!
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 03:52:30 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Marc Smeets wrote:

Hi,

As I am looking into the possibility to setup a small LVS loadbalanced
webcluster with 4 webservers I wondered.

- The one example in real life I experienced and co-administered with LVS
was working very well, 2 Loadbalancers (Active/Standby(failover)) and a lot
of Real Servers
- every example I see is with a separate LVS Active/Standby (failover)
configuration on 2 machines and several other different real servers

have a look at

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.localnode.html#two_box_lvs