Re: ipt_connlimit through LVS?

Subject: Re: ipt_connlimit through LVS?
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:22:31 +0100
probably a dumb question on my part, but my googling and ipvsadm man-paging hasn't turned up what i'm looking for. is there any way to limit connections per IP through IPVS, to mimic the netfilter connection limit module ipt_connlimit?

  i see ipvsadm's threshold option, but it does totals per server.

Dumb question on my side: how exactly is the threshold option (per RS) different to the ipt_connlimit regarding the service -> RS pool mapping? If you need source IP limiting you're better off using QoS anyway.

Best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc