LVS-Tun with Windows 2000 Pro and/or Windows NT

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS-Tun with Windows 2000 Pro and/or Windows NT
From: "Arief Setiawan" <aleifuu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:24:53 +1100
Hi Guys, Had lurking LVS website and HOWTO for a bit and found great info
how to set up LVS. I have in fact succesfully config my director and
webservers ( Linux -> Linux )

I have some questions on how do you set up LVS-Tun on Windows. There is a
guide right here :
http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.LVS-Tun.html#non_tunnelling_realservers

I have no previous experience in setting up RRSA. I have one Windows2000 (
on diff network, so I need to
choose either LVS-Tun or LVS-NAT ) realserver which I wish to configure as
real -server.

Is RRSA part of Windows2000 ? .. I think it is for older version of Windows,
but I seem can't find it =( ?
( in AdministrativeTools/ directory )

On different note, is there a workaround for LVS-NAT configuration where I
can avoid setting up DIP as RIP's default gw ?
As far as I can, I don't wish for realserver's network configuration to
change much.
Theoritically, With LVS-DR and LVS-Tun, real servers just need to be
configured with non-arp devices. and response will
get back to client straight away ... almost without fuss
However with LVS-NAT, there is this need to wrap/unwrap the packet at
director machine. Just wondering if there's a hybrid LVS
somewhere that sort of avoid this =D

much much appreciated.

-Arief