Re: LVS-Tun with Windows 2000 Pro and/or Windows NT

Subject: Re: LVS-Tun with Windows 2000 Pro and/or Windows NT
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 05:24:30 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, Arief Setiawan wrote:

Is RRSA part of Windows2000 ?

ipip is part of one of the windows versions

.. I think it is for older version of Windows,
but I seem can't find it =( ?
( in AdministrativeTools/ directory )

no idea. I don't think many people are using it. The M$ pages must have it somewhere.

On different note, is there a workaround for LVS-NAT configuration where I
can avoid setting up DIP as RIP's default gw ?

no.

As far as I can, I don't wish for realserver's network configuration to
change much.

yes. Seems like a few people would not like to have to change their realservers when putting them into an LVS, but we haven't written that code (see F5-SNAT in the HOWTO).