Re: Looking for someone to complete setup of HA Linux.

Subject: Re: Looking for someone to complete setup of HA Linux.
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:07:03 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Wesley Craft wrote:

At this point I cannot keep tinkering and need to get it running. Please
email me privately with your qualifications and rate.

Let me know if you have any success (you don't have to give names etc). We've had people prepared to pay for work here before and not had any takers. It's occured to me that linux people have things they'd rather do with their extra time than earn more money.