Re: Looking for someone to complete setup of HA Linux.

Subject: Re: Looking for someone to complete setup of HA Linux.
From: "Wesley Craft" <wcraft.htawork@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:14:28 -0400
Sorry folks - didn't realize my email address wasn't visible. It's
wcraft.htawork@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks,

-Wes

On 4/16/07, Rodre Ghorashi-Zadeh <rodrico7@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

If you still need a consultant to get this setup I am available. I can't
send you my credentials in a private email because your email address is
not
in the email/list header. Send me an email to rodrico7 at hotmail dot com
and I will send you my credentials and any references you may need.
Thanks.

~Rodre