RE: LVS Tunneling

Subject: RE: LVS Tunneling
From: "Upblogger.com" <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:14:43 +0200
Hello Joe

I have the same configuration working on an local LAN (both DR and LVS) for
testing porpouses. In the production system, which I described in the first
e-mail, I first tested it with DR with the same results. The servers have
the exactly same configuration as the testing local LAN. My only guess is it
has something to due with the IPs.

Any ideas on where might the error come from?

Thanks,

Antoni

> Hello,
>
> I have one Linux Director with public IP 91.121.30.157. It has assigned
> public IP 87.98.225.39 for the VIP. I also have two Real Servers with IPs
> 91.121.20.31 and 213.186.39.157. When I try to connect to the VIP from a
> client I get no reply, but LVS does receive the petition:

the mini-HOWTO is designed for new people to LVS. Set up the
LVS-DR example and change it to LVS-Tun