Re: [lvs-users] Problems with first time LVS use

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Problems with first time LVS use
From: Omar Al-Tabari <otabari@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 11:18:01 +0300
Thank you both for the information, I got it to work on the two networks
setup:
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  212.118.0.56.ua.batelco.jo:h wlc
  -> RS2:http                     Masq    1      0          0
  -> RS1:http                     Masq    1      0          0

It seems that in my frustration earlier I forgot to put the IP of the LB
as the default gateway, the problem is what I need it the one network
setup, i'll remove the default routes and test again, then comes the HA
part and all that :P

Again thank you for the help, I'll annoy you some more later on :)
(that's a promise)