Re: [lvs-users] Problems with first time LVS use

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Problems with first time LVS use
From: Omar Al-Tabari <otabari@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:59:21 +0300
Yes I am sure it works, I need it cause of our network setup and
firewall configuration that will cause all the servers, including the
LB, to fall in the same network hence my need to a one network NAT
setup. Which btw is no longer working now, I cleared the ipvsadm table
after it worked with teh 2 network NAT setup and recreated it again with
the one network setup I had this morning and for some odd reason it wont
even register my traffic on the ipvsadm or when i tcpdump the traffic
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  172.16.5.131:http lc
  -> RS2:http                     Masq    1      0          0
  -> RS1:http                     Masq    1      0          0

*scratch my head in amazement*